A disgruntled twentysomething waxes poetic on her many travels aboard Tdot's very own public transportation system, the TTC.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is that a banana in your pants?

Thursday, 7:30 pm. Northbound between Eglinton and Lawrence. I have to say, my favourite thing by far is the flying hormones and pre-marital sex shows put on by the Canada Goose Parka-wearing youth of Toronto. I find this occurs most frequently on the Yonge Line between Eglinton and Lawrence and always among 15 year olds who travel in large groups. And always going North. I don’t know if there is something in the water up there in Hogg’s Hollow, but those folks are on the road to teen pregnancy. I’ll tell you, nothing clings to a virginal boner than a pair of Heather-gray Roots Sweatpants

No comments:

Post a Comment