A disgruntled twentysomething waxes poetic on her many travels aboard Tdot's very own public transportation system, the TTC.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Shuddering With Disgust





No lie. I am riding the subway this morning, minding my own business, listening to a little Bloc Party to pump me up on a Monday morning, when I spot a rat under a seat. I quickly stand to evade the scurrier. When I move a few safe feet away I squint at it a little, it looks dead. Wait a sec... its not a rat at all. What relief! Hmmm... but what is it? I only wish that I had a camera phone for the mass of discarded hair I spotted below a subway seat was absolutely revolting. It was quite a large amount and it led me to wonder what on earth it could be from? I have attached an image above so that you can get some idea as to what I was privy to this morning. Filth. Pure Filth.

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Condogirl... maybe it's someones old toupee..... ahem!!

    :^]

    ReplyDelete